So, here I am standing in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere at the same time! Pretty cool huh? How about you? Where are you standing today? Are you "standing fast in the liberty by which Christ has made us free?" (Galatians 5:1). King David wrote: "He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand". (Psalm 40:2). Jesus said: "I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me" (Revelation 3:20). If you have not already done so I hope you will open the door and let Him into your life today.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool picture! So which way do the toilets swish water? I hear it's different in each hemisphere. Summer on the left and winter on the right? Too confusing for me... kinda ubiquitous of you.
ReplyDeleteMy friend, I can't think of a better way for you to cap your Uganda story. Amen! <><
ReplyDeleteAmen. We are all born with a hole that only Jesus can fill.
ReplyDeleteWow, Kaggy. GREAT WRITING. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful, heart wrenching, God filled journey!!!!
ReplyDelete